Our current Steeple was built in 1867 and renovated after a gift of a tower clock in 1892 by Ms. Francis Quintard, a daughter of Charles Morgan, to the “benefit and use of the people of the Town of Clinton to be located and remain in the tower of The Congregational Church”, where it remains.
All gifts given up to a total of $20,000 will be matched by a generous Church family. Gifts received after the Steeple Match has been met will be used for Capital Improvement projects at the First Church of Christ of Clinton, Connecticut.
For online giving, use our Online-Giving form to donate to the Capital Improvement Fund (or write in Steeple Fund). Further directions and other methods of giving are described on our Giving page